martes, 12 de julio de 2011

Where does time go?

I remember when I was younger. I used to do so many things in one day! I had time to do my nails, hair, homework, organizing, etc! But now I find myself asking "where does time go!!!???" Maybe before there wasn´t internet or computers at home, which easily can steal 2 hours away from the day for me. But I also realize that being a housewife is also why time flies.
Even thought I do a few basic chores in the day I find myself struggling with the clock! Maybe it´s because I´m also enoying my summer vacation. No work and no schedule to keep. I ask myself if things might change even more when my family grows.
Sometimes I can´t get to many of the important things that have to be done. You either have to plan your time or have to just do things as they come without caring. Today I cooked for myself and ate at 5:00 in the afternoon. Which is 3 hours later than I´m expected to have lunch at. But it was a delicious and healthy meal and I was able to fit in 40 min. of exercise, laundry, going to the supermarket, talking in skype, and taking a rented movie back... boy......do you think that was good time management, while enjoying my vacation for a period of 6 hours... I don´t know anymore!!!

1 comentario:

  1. It's much more than I get done on a vacation day. Getting off the couch is victory for me. Having a shower calls for celebration! hahaha... OK it's not that bad, but close...

    ResponderEliminar