jueves, 28 de abril de 2011

Sleep and a good idea for fish....

Today I watched Oprah and she presented a book called 20 years younger. It was a challenge that many women were undergoing to become healthier. I´m 30 so I don´t plan to feel 10 years old! LOL but I learned a few things like the importance of taking vitamins and also sleeping from 7 to 9 hours. I do that anyway. I do have to take vitamins though. The bad thing is that I have to take them at lunch, because vitamins make me queazy.
I am making a vegetable soup today and will post how I made it. If it turns out delicious! I won´t post anything if it´s not that great!
But I read that you can put thyme, rosemary, pepper and dijon mustard on salmon or fish. Sounds great right! Trying  it out this week. Meanwhile I am going to enjoy my thursday and last days of my spring break! Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario